WAEC 2021 Animal Husbandry Expo, West Africa Examination Council Book Animal Husbandry (Obj And Theory) Questions And Answer Expo Runz Now Posted for free.
Here Is The Verified Waec 2021/2022 Animal Husbandry Expo Obj And Theory Questions And Answers – May/June Expo Runz Eduwapaz.com
*Animal Husbandry Essay Answer*
1. Save money on local honey
2. Boost your vegetable garden’s production
3. Save money on beeswax
4. Bee Pollen and Propolis are natural remedies
5. Sheer enjoyment and entertainment
1. Honey made locally from your own bees. The benefits of honey are many, starting with the fact that it is an excellent natural sweetener full of nutrients including niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Also, it doesn’t spoil, and can be used for a variety of health benefits, such as soothing coughs, boosting memory, treating wounds, potentially preventing low white blood cell count caused by chemotherapy, relieving seasonal allergies, killing antibiotic-resistant bacteria, providing fuel for the body, and resolving scalp problems and dandruff.
2.Wax, a product of bees. You can utilize the wax made in your hive for candles, cosmetics, creams, lipstick, and lip balm.
3.Pollination. Bees can help make your plants healthy as they pollinate, as well as fruit trees in nearby orchards which helps the local economy!
4. Low maintenance. Bees work hard without much effort from you. Once your hive is up and running, it takes about 30 minutes a week for maintenance, and a bit more time for collecting honey up to twice a year.
5.Rewarding experience. Being part of a natural life process in which honeybees pollinate flowers and plants and create beneficial honey is deeply gratifying!
6.Bee conservation. There are many factors that are killing honeybees, and by keeping your own hives you can help conserve bees and protect their habitat.
1. Buy the Bee
2.choose your hive system
3.gather beekeeping supplies
4.introduce bees to the hive
5.keep your bee healthy and happy
– Use a hybrid or cross bred female.
-Satisfy the nutritional requirements of the sow both in pregnancy and lactation.
-Bring a healthy sow into the farrowing house.
-Achieve good birth weights.
-Ensure each pig receives maximum colostrum at birth.
How To Get WAEC 2021 Animal Husbandry Expo
Direct SMS: N800 MTN CARD
(In This Package, We’ll Send Answers To Your Phone Inbox Via Text Msg/SMS Before Exam Starts)
Password: N500 MTN CARD
(In This Package We’ll Send You The Password And Link 1! 6Hr before Exam And Answers Will Show B4 Exam Starts Sometimes Answers Comes 6 Hours.)
Whatsapp: N500 MTN CARD
(In This Package, We Will Send Questions And Answers Send To You On Whatsapp Before Exam Commencement Sometimes Answers Comes 6 Hours.)
How To Make Payment
(i) Subject Name (e.g Animal Husbandry)
(ii) MTN Recharge Card Pin(s)
(iii) SMS or WhatsApp or Password
(iv) Your Name To 08148838401
Waec Book Keeping, (8651234790862515) (MTN-800), Direct SMS, Charles
OUR ANSWER LINK: Eduwapaz.com/answer
Please Don’t Call, Just Send Us Text Message Or WhatsApp Message, We Might Switch Off/Divert Our Phone Number Because Of Too Many Calls, We Are Always Busy.
No Free Answer will be Posted here at All, So Subscribe Now and Get Your Answer A Day Or latest 6 hours Before Exam, Keep your recharge cards safe until you receive a confirmation message.
Search Tags: Waec, Animal Husbandry, WAEC 2021 Animal Husbandry Expo, 2021 WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions And Answers, Free WAEC Animal Husbandry 2021 Expo Answer Runs, Waec 2021 Animal Husbandry May/June Expo, Download Waec 2021 Animal Husbandry Syllabus for free, 2021/2022 WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions And Answers, Correct WAEC 2021 Animal Husbandry Answers, Examwap Waec 2021 Animal Husbandry Expo Answer, Verified 2021 WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions