NYSC Mobilization List 2021 | Confirm Senate Names portal.nysc.org.ng
If you are a graduate, currently waiting for NYSC mobilization, then this article I just what you need. We are also glad to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) senate list for the Batch ‘A’ is out. In this article, all information regarding the NYSC mobilization has been fully highlighted.
Also, note that uploading of approved names is in progress. Direct all questions regarding the ‘date of birth’ ‘name correction’ to the Students Affairs Unit of your different schools.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation-building and the development of the country. This is known as national service year.
The unfortunate antecedents in our national history gave impetus to the establishment of the National Youth Service Corps by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which stated that the NYSC is being established “with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”.
Ahmadu Ali served as the first Director-General of the NYSC until 1975. The incumbent Director-General is Shuaibu Ibrahim.
How to Check NYSC Mobilization List (Senate Approved)
Before you proceed to check your Name on the NYSC Senate Approved list kindly make sure you have done the following:
- Complete your Final Clearance with your Institution,
- Sign up for NYSC at the Directorate of Students’ Affairs in your School,
- Confirm your name on Senate list before your Institution sends it to NYSC
- Make sure your name is on the JAMB matriculation list.
If you are sure you have completed the above four outlined instructions then kindly follow the details below to check or confirm your name on the NYSC Portal.
Prospective Corps Members are to follow the simple step by step guide below;
- Visit the NYSC registration portal via the following website https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Select your Institution (i.e. School you graduated from),
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided,
- Select your Date of birth,
- Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
- You can use the available search space (at the top of the status column) to quickly search your name on the list.
- The status column will show YET TO REGISTER when you have not done the NYSC Registration and will display REGISTERED for students who have completed the NYSC Online Registration process.
Important Information to Note
All Prospective Corps Members who have not seen their names on the senate list on the NYSC portal; can revisit the senate list and see the reason why their Institutions could not upload their records.
Therefore, you are advised to visit NYSC Registration Portal portal.nysc.org.ng scroll down to important information, then click the link “check senate list or its equivalents” and fill your details. After viewing the error, PCMs should endeavour to solve the indicated problem.
Also, foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Wherever in doubt, it is your responsibility to approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
What’s your take on this article? Kindly leave your comments below, if you have any other questions about NYSC mobilization list, you can use the comment box below.
Also, do well to share this link on all your social media platform both with your friends and loved ones.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.